Here is a strange one for you. The day of your post on 6/24, I was riding my bike around the lake. Yes, THAT lake. I had the strangest urge to go to that hill with the tree. I didn't. I knew there was no way you would be there. I was right. Maybe I should have checked my blog. Could that have been what I was being pulled toward?
I have been traveling a lot for business. Have not been to your city. Made it to the big city about 300 miles S-SW of you twice this spring though.
I hope all is well with you and yours. Love always.
I have been traveling a lot for business. Have not been to your city. Made it to the big city about 300 miles S-SW of you twice this spring though.
I hope all is well with you and yours. Love always.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home