Never Before
Never before has a woman connected with my soul in such a way
Sharing with me an unknown world without rhyme or reason
Hours and days were a measure between our last meeting and our next
Now they have joined with years as a measure of an eternity without you
Never before has a woman stirred and confused my emotions
Taking me on a roller coaster ride through the depths of our souls
We found hope in a friendship while building a loving bond of trust
Only to see them all taken away by the haunting winds of change
Never before has a woman left my heart unbroken... but empty
With nothing to search for but what has already been found... and lost
Never again could I find a woman to share the connection I felt with you
Nor would I want to try and find such a woman... ever again
- tallenuf65
Never before has a woman connected with my soul in such a way
Sharing with me an unknown world without rhyme or reason
Hours and days were a measure between our last meeting and our next
Now they have joined with years as a measure of an eternity without you
Never before has a woman stirred and confused my emotions
Taking me on a roller coaster ride through the depths of our souls
We found hope in a friendship while building a loving bond of trust
Only to see them all taken away by the haunting winds of change
Never before has a woman left my heart unbroken... but empty
With nothing to search for but what has already been found... and lost
Never again could I find a woman to share the connection I felt with you
Nor would I want to try and find such a woman... ever again
- tallenuf65

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home