I Can
I can hear the distant thunder
I can smell the morning rain
I can feel your loving presence through the darkness and the pain
I can see the bolts of lightning
As they race across the sky
Flashing light into the darkness my subconcious can't deny
I can touch the falling raindrops
I can see them in my mind
I can taste their wetness on these lips your kiss will never find
I can see a world of darkness
In these vast and empty skies
But they cannot hide the love I saw beneath your bright blue eyes
- tallenuf65
I can hear the distant thunder
I can smell the morning rain
I can feel your loving presence through the darkness and the pain
I can see the bolts of lightning
As they race across the sky
Flashing light into the darkness my subconcious can't deny
I can touch the falling raindrops
I can see them in my mind
I can taste their wetness on these lips your kiss will never find
I can see a world of darkness
In these vast and empty skies
But they cannot hide the love I saw beneath your bright blue eyes
- tallenuf65

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home