Two of us were in your area this week. If you look at what is in the SW corner of your local shopping mall (just north of where you work), you will know why we were there. Being so close to where you live, my curiosity got the best of me, so I drove by your new house today (I was in a rental with plates from a third state). It looked like you had someone (in-laws?) in town from my home state.
Afterward, I got a strange feeling that was hard to describe. The best I can come up with is closure. Somehow, actually seeing your house and the life it represents brought me closure. You have your life, many miles away and there is no place in it for me. Deep inside I knew this, but the curiosity still remained.
Afterward, I got a strange feeling that was hard to describe. The best I can come up with is closure. Somehow, actually seeing your house and the life it represents brought me closure. You have your life, many miles away and there is no place in it for me. Deep inside I knew this, but the curiosity still remained.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home