I doubt if you have ever even looked at this page, but I have been thinking about you more than usual lately. I was fishing around on google to see what you have been up to. Someone in your house recently landed a nice job with a press release and color picture. I found your domain and the associated freelance business. On another freelance site I even stumbled upon a black & white photo of your mother! I see quite a resemblance in facial features. I found some of her writing at a poetry website too.
I will always wonder if I did the right thing pushing you away from being "just friends." But there are many things I will always wonder about. I wrote the following poem in March of '06 after I had a dream about you and sorta forgot about it. It isn't indicative of the closure I spoke of in December, but how could I ever get over you... and those sexy eyes of blue?
Forbidden
I am Eve
You are the apple of my eye
I still welcome a fall from grace
Should I land in your oceans of blue
Floating for an eternity
Awaiting the rescue of your hand
Undulating with the waves at times
Cold and lonely without your touch
A few bites have left me famished
Longing for a taste of years gone by
But my fruit has landed oceans away
Forbidden for eternity
- tallenuf65
I will always wonder if I did the right thing pushing you away from being "just friends." But there are many things I will always wonder about. I wrote the following poem in March of '06 after I had a dream about you and sorta forgot about it. It isn't indicative of the closure I spoke of in December, but how could I ever get over you... and those sexy eyes of blue?
Forbidden
I am Eve
You are the apple of my eye
I still welcome a fall from grace
Should I land in your oceans of blue
Floating for an eternity
Awaiting the rescue of your hand
Undulating with the waves at times
Cold and lonely without your touch
A few bites have left me famished
Longing for a taste of years gone by
But my fruit has landed oceans away
Forbidden for eternity
- tallenuf65

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home