tallenuf65
Just my thoughts
Contributors
a
tallenuf65
Bring Me To Life-Evanescence
Here is a strange one for you. The day of your pos...
I am flying in next weekend to see my mom. I have...
Happy Birthday to my sweet paradox.
I started writing a comment over two weeks ago abo...
I visited this blog, one that I never knew existed...
It has been more than 10 months since I wrote here...
I doubt if you have ever even looked at this page,...
Two of us were in your area this week. If you look...
It has been about 6 months since our last goodbye....
Sunday, January 30, 2011
I saw them standing there pretending to be just friends, when all the time in the world could not pry them apart.
Brian Andreas
posted by tallenuf65 |
7:45 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home